Just after Christmas, I finally finished the Nov/Dec pair of socks from the Made in Oregon sock club that I joined this year. The pattern is “Bog Sock” and they were knitted in Pico Accuardi Dyeworks 100% Superwash Merino Wool in color “Cheshire”. These socks were interesting because the lace top of the socks was knitted first across just a few stitches and then joined into a circle. The leg of the sock was then started by picking up stitches from around the lace circle. My socks are a bit different from the pattern as I misread the pattern at first for the lace topper. I actually liked my version better, so even though I discovered the mistake in time to “fix” it, I chose to keep it my way. I also reverse the sole stitches of my socks to a “princess sole” because the purl bumps hurt my tender little princess feet. I also had to really reduce the stitches in the sock to get it to fit my narrow little feet. I’m not sure I would knit this pattern again, but I do think it’s a pretty sock!