35″ x 55″
Completed November, 2005
I made a bunch of pumpkin blocks as part of a block exchange with a quilting bee I belonged to. I don’t recall who authored the pattern we used. I gave a couple blocks away to a friend and made this small quilt with four of the remaining blocks. I used fusible web to apply bat shapes to the finished quilt for fun. I finished piecing it just at Halloween several years ago and I lost my motivation to finish it after the holiday was over. I unearthed it in my sewing room and took it to Asilomar a few years later to finish it in November of 2005. I prefer to think of this as finishing early for Halloween 2006!